After Autonagar Surya debacle and Manam super success, Naga Chaitanya is back with a romantic entertainer ‘Oka Laila Kosam’. The movie has been pushed to many release dates earlier and finally hit the screens today. Gunde Jaari Gallantayyinde director Konda Vijay Kumar has directed this film and Oka Laila kosam is releasing amidst good expectations.
Here comes the exclusive tweet review for viewers..
– Scene opens in college. Naga Chaitanya’s introduction.
– First song ‘Ee chinni life Neede’. Heroine Pooja Hegde introduction in the song.
– Interesting point unveiled. Naga Chaitanya wants to write a book, with title “Oka Laila Kosam”
– Ali’s comedy rocks everyone with laughs. Hilarious start.
– Second song “Oka Laila kosam” remix. Just started.
– Narration going smooth with a refreshing fee so far.
– ‘O Meri Jane jana’ song followed by series of attempts by hero to turn heroine towards him
– Ali’s return to India from Dubai. Another master comedy scene. Full of laughs.
– Engaging first half and hilariously gripping INTERVAL bang.
– Second half takes off on an entertaining note.
– ‘O Cheli..’ Song
– Humour got diluted and the narration point arrived to a conflict point.
– Posani-Ali Comedy in Police station scores laughs.
– Emotional moments, Unpredictable twist.
– Montage song “nene nuvvani..”
– It goes very predictable at the end. But still attempted to end it emotional.