Show Alternative, Then Ask To Vacate – Chiru

Posted : November 14, 2014 at 7:31 pm IST by ManaTeluguMovies


Former Union Minister, RS MP Chiranjeevi questioned Union Government for asking him to vacate his official house in Delhi. He demanded officials who pasted notices in front of his entrance, where he should stay if after vacating the house.

He said it is injustice on part of the Union Government to ask him to vacate the house without showing him the alternative. He said he wrote a letter to Union Home Ministry requesting them to allot new house to him.

Earlier Central Public Works Department served notice to Chiranjeevi to vacate the official bungalow with immediate effect. Officials pasted the notice dated Oct 31 at the entrance of his 17, Akbar Road.