Today is 17th death anniversary of legend late NT.Rama Rao, who needs no introduction. Entire State is paying its respects to its lost leader and dear actor. Family members of NTR thronged to the NTR ghat to pay respects to the legend. Junior NTR along with his wife Lakshmi Pranathi reached NTR ghat and paid their respects. Film actor and NTR’s son Balakrishna and his son-in-law, Nara Lokesh visited the special ceremony organized by All India NTR fans association in Rasoolpura. They garlanded NTR statue there and Balayya flaged off ‘Amara Jyothi’ rally. Lokesh later along with his mother Bhuvaneswari paid homage at NTR ghat. Kalyan Ram, Hari Krishna, Nandamuri Rama Krishna, Purandhareeshwari, Lakshmi Parvathi also paid their homage at NTR ghat. On the other side, Chandra Babu Naidu had started his Padayatra by garlanding NTR statue in Khaanapur, Nalgonda district. He delivered a long speech about the achievements of NTR which made the great man immortal.
- Don’t politicise triple talaq issue, says PM Modi
- Prime suspect in break-in, murder at Jayalalithaa’s estate dies in accident
- Telangana Irrigation Advisor R Vidyasagar Rao Is No More
- Lokesh Emerging Alternative Power Centre?
- Relief To Jagan, Court Turns Down Petition Against Jagan’s Bail