Naidu’s Independence Day Speech is Hit

Posted : August 15, 2014 at 3:43 pm IST by ManaTeluguMovies

TTT01

The first Chief Minister of the successor state of Andhra Pradesh, Chandra Babu Naidu, has hoisted the National Flag at APSP grounds in Kurnool on Friday. Commemorating the 68th Independence Day of the nation, Mr Naidu recalled the contribution of Telugus to the Freedom Movement. Naidu said that the event gained special significance as it was held in the heart of Rayalaseema – Kurnool district. Blaming previous Congress government for its “unilateral”, “unfair” bifurcation of AP, Chandra Babu said that the successor state is formed with a deficit of Rs 15,000 Crore.

Claiming credit for the farm loan waiver, Naidu said that 96.27 per cent of farmers have benefited from AP government’s decision to waive off loans and he assured that the rest (3.73 per cent) will be waived off loans up to Rs 1.5 Lakh. Setting the record straight, Naidu said that AP government is going to introduce special budget for Agriculture and its related sectors. Naidu said that AP government is committed towards growth, development and wants to make everyone part of it. He said it will be achieved only through skill development, employment opportunities for all and inviting various investments through urban development.

Chandra Babu said that Andhra Pradesh will be the first state to distribute 24 hours power supply in India and he said it will be implemented uninterruptedly from October 2. Pointing out that almost every household has a mobile phone, but not sanitation, Naidu assured that government will strive forward to eliminate such difficulties to poor. He said prices of necessary goods, food will be controlled.

The parade performed by the police forces on the eve of Independence Day got everyone’s appreciation. State Ministers, bureaucrats and several officials participated in the grand do.