Gory accident killing of Kakatiya Techno school at level crossing of Masaipet is not a stray incident but an act of willful negligence by authorities – Railways and also the School management.
– This unmanned crossing has a history of such accidents. Neither Railways nor the state government focused in this area. This is the third accident since January
– Just three days back, South Central Railway General Manager Srivatsava personally visited the same site and assured the locals that a gate would be installed soon.
– The regular driver was absent on that day. The School management recklessly replaced with an amateur driver. The driver, who killed in this accident, was used to drive tractors.
– Railway minister says it’s a driver’s negligence. Telangana Government alleges its Railways mistake. Both seems to be correct.
– Locals, including the driver killed in the incident were familiar with the trains pass through this line. It was not the time for the trains. But the Killer train was running 4 hours late!