Sadananda Goud’s Railway budget was discouraged to both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Railway Minister announced just 5 new rail routes to both states. But Arun Jaitely gave lot of importance to Andhra Pradesh in his budget. Finance Minister Arun Jaitely said that Modi Government was committed to all assurances that mentioned in Telangana bill.
• Establishment of Industrial corridor between Visakhapatnam and Chennai.
• Jaitely announced 5 new IITs including one in Andhra Pradesh.
• New AIIMS in four states including AP. Jaitely allocated 500 crores for the establishment of AIIMS in AP.
• Establishment of Agriculture University in AP and Haryana.
• Establishment of National Excise and Customs Academy in Hindupur.
• Central Government included Krishnapatnam as Industrial Smart City.
• Kakinada is selected as Hardware Hub.
• Arun Jaitely announced Horticulture University with 200 crores in Telangana.
Telangana MPs shouted when Finance Minister announced AIIMS to AP. It is clearly visible that Modi Government would commit for the development of AP.