Lok Satta chief Jai Prakash Narayan is hailed as a honest person with undoubted integrity. However during Telangana movement he became laughing stock with his pro and anti statements on state formation.
After the state division, JP who went into his silent shell opened his mouth with sensational comments on state division. Many felt had he made those comments before the division of state, it would have made some sense.
Here are JP’s shockers
– Congress, TDP responsible for AP division.
– CM Chandra Babu creating false impression on special status.
– Special status for the state will create various problems to the country.
– Even if PM belongs to our state, he will face difficulties in special status.
– Special status to Odessa, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan didn’t turn a reality.
– Why did Chandra Babu spend 30 crs lavishly for his swearing in when AP’s economy is in dire straits.
– What is the logic in spending 10crs to CM office in temporary capital Hyderabad.
– High Court, Secretariat, Assembly enough for state capital.
– How can they provide employment to people in state capital building when they couldn’t develop slums or open drainage in Vijayawada.
– AP give action is encouraging real estate mafia.
– Their statements are only to increase the land value in Guntur, Krishna districts.
– Loan waiver not possible for AP with his facing financial crunch.