iPhone blasts in her back Pocket

Posted : October 22, 2014 at 3:14 pm IST by ManaTeluguMovies

phone

Even as technology giant Apple is grappling to cool its customers after getting flooded with various complaints, it received another shock when its IPhone blasted in a girl’s pocket in US.

An eighth-grade student in the US found to her shock that iPhone started smouldering in her pocket injuring her thigh and back. The girl was in her class when her iPhone which was in her back pocket blasted injuring her.

Authorities shifted the student at Middle School of the Kennebunks in Maine, for treatment at a hospital on Friday. Fire authorities started investigating the case. Principal said all students were vacated and the girl as soon as the phone blasted, she ran to a corner and took off her pants.