The music launch of Ram Charan-Kajal Aggarwal starrer Govindudu Andari Vadele (GAV) was fun-filled, energetic and grand. Below are the best highlights of the audio launch event held at Shilpa Kala Vedika on Monday (September 15, 2014)
- Producer Bandla Ganesh speech is the one of the highlights where he heaped praises on Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan and Pawan Kalyan. Ganesh publicly expressed his strong desire to produce a film with Chiranjeevi. Ganesh also rained his praises on Ram Charan and his good-samaritan character. Through out the speech, Ganesh called Charan as “Little Boss”. Ganesh said that the story of Govindudu Andari Vadele is close to the story of Mega Family. Ganesh didn’t stop there. He compared Ram Charan as Kohinoor diamond and said producers like him would survive on the light generated with the help of diamond.
- Chirnajeevi’s gracious presence along with his better-half Surekha is the moment that made Mega fans go berserk.
- Ram Charan and Upasna Kamineni’s public appearance is also one of the highlights and Charan was flanked by Upasna throughout the do.
- Sultry siren Kaajal Aggarwal revved up the glam quotient with her stunning red sari and stole many hearts at the do.
- As usual, Pawan Kalyan’s absence at the audio launch was conspicuous and few Mega fans were spotted shouting slogans for Pawan Kalyan and interrupted the speeches of producer Dil Raju, Bandla Ganesh.
- Mother-in-law Surekha and daughter-in-law Upasna jointly unveiled the theatrical trailer of the film and this is the moment of the day.
- Young Mega heroes Varun Tej and Sai Dharam Tej made their presence on stage.
- Srikanth, Kamilini Mukherjee too showed up at the event and Kamilini posed for pics along with Kaajal.
- Director Krishna Vamsi also hogged some limelight and many are expecting that this would be his comeback film.
- Last but not least, music director Yuvan Shankar Raja is the man of the moment. He looked cool, composed throughout the event. He rather wants his work to speak for himself. His tunes for GAV says that all.