Speaking to the media after a meeting here on Friday, JAC representatives told the media that a resolution was passed saying that APNGOs’ meeting was against the spirit of the Constitution and many conspirators were at work. They appealed to the people of the Telangana region to make the 24-hour bandh on September 7 a total success at any cost. They said emergency services were exempted from the bandh. They also called upon democrats not to attend the meeting. They also appealed to the Telangana youth not to resort to suicides over delay in the formation of Telangana State.
- Don’t politicise triple talaq issue, says PM Modi
- Prime suspect in break-in, murder at Jayalalithaa’s estate dies in accident
- Telangana Irrigation Advisor R Vidyasagar Rao Is No More
- Lokesh Emerging Alternative Power Centre?
- Relief To Jagan, Court Turns Down Petition Against Jagan’s Bail