Reports are arriving from Melbourne that a fire accident has disrupted the premiere show of ‘1 Nenokkadine’. At the famous Chinatown Cinemas in Melbourne, superstar’s latest movie is being screened and all of a sudden the screen caught fire.
Though there are no causalities, it seems like fans of the hero are quite upset for organisers of the show not taking enough care regarding fire safety and exit. Luckily there was no major mishap, but audiences who attended the show complained that movie distributors should chose well maintained and latest theatres rather screening Telugu flicks in such old theatres. Also for the kind of ticket rate they are charging (nearly 27$), this is not the right theatre to screen ‘1 Nenokkainde’, say a few.