Disco King ‘ Mithun Chakraborty’ who played a cunning god man in the Oh! my God is set to make debut in Telugu with the same role in Telugu remake. The 63 years old national award winner scored a brownie points as Leeladhar Swamy in the original. The filmmakers of Telugu version keen in roping him Telugu version. In this remake movie Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh are playing lead roles. Shriya is playing female lead role. Dolly is directing the movie.
- Don’t politicise triple talaq issue, says PM Modi
- Prime suspect in break-in, murder at Jayalalithaa’s estate dies in accident
- Telangana Irrigation Advisor R Vidyasagar Rao Is No More
- Lokesh Emerging Alternative Power Centre?
- Relief To Jagan, Court Turns Down Petition Against Jagan’s Bail