According to reliable sources, AP CM-elect Chandra Babu is going to accommodate 17 TDP MLAs and 2 BJP MLAs in his cabinet. Below is the district-wise list of candidates who are racing ahead for ministerial berths.
1. Krishna: Devineni Uma, Kollu Raveender Babu; Status: Confirmed
2.Guntur: Pathipati Pullarao, Ravella Kishore; Status: Confirmed
3.Prakasam: Siddha Raghavarao; Status: Confirmed
4. Nellore: P.Narayana; Status: Confirmed
5. Chittoor: Bojjala Gopalakrishnareddy; Status: Confirmed
6. Kurnool: KE Krishnamurthy; Status: Confirmed
7. Anantapur: Paritala Sunitha, Palle Raghunath Reddy; Status: Confirmed
8. East Godavari: Yanamala Ramakrishnudu, Nimmakayala Chinnarajappa; Status: Confirmed
9. West Godavari: Chintamaneni Prabhakar, Peethala Sujatha, Mudiyam Srinivas; Status: Two out of these three will be given Minister posts
10. Visakhapatnam: Ganta Srinivasa Rao, Ayyanna Patrudu; Status: Confirmed
11. Vizianagaram: Mrunalini, Meesala Geetha; Status: One out of these two will get Minister berth
12. Srikakulam: Achcham Naidu; Status: Confirmed
13. Two ministers from BJP: Having won four MLA seats in Seemandhra for the first time, BJP is likely to be given two seats in Babu’s cabinet. West Godavari district’s Tadepalli Gudem MLA Pydikondala Manikyala Rao, who also happens to be the vice-chairman of BJP Seemandhra Udyama Committee and has been with the party for a long time, is mostly given the opportunity. Kaikaluru MLA Kamineni Sreenivas is also being taken into Babu’s Cabinet.