Electing Speaker for Andhra Pradesh Assembly is turning into big headache for Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu as about 5 seniors who missed cabinet berth have been eyeing it.
1) Pathiwada Narayanaswamy Naidu: This senior most MLA has been representing Nellimarla Assembly Segment for 7-terms.
2) Kodela Siva Prasada Rao: This 5-time MLA is currently representing Sattenapalli Assembly Segment. Known to be TDP strong man in Guntur district.
3) Dhuipalla Narendra Kumar: This 5-time MLA is representing Ponnur Assembly Segment.
4) Kalva Srinivasulu: This former Anantapur MP is currently representing Rayadurgam Assembly Segment. Following the orders of Naidu, Vacated Anantapur Lok Sabha seat for JC Diwakar Reddy.
5) Bandaru Satyanarayana: The senior leader who got elected from Pendurthi Assembly Segment is currently agitating for not including him in the cabinet.
As the first session of Andhra Pradesh Assembly would begin from June 19th, Naidu have very few days left for taking a final call. Let’s see how the Political Chanakya will pacify the rest of the seniors after Speaker Elections!