Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao has announced SOPs, freebies to its people. On Wednesday, KCR chaired a special meeting with higher authorities at 3 PM and it lasted till 10 PM in which he has taken a series of crucial decisions in 43 key issues.
As per the latest decision, only people who lived before 1956 in Telangana are only considered as the native residents of Telangana and students of their families only get fee reimbursements and scholarships while the rest are ineligible. We hear this nativity issue is only confined to fee reimbursements, scholarships but not to employment. Still more details regarding this are yet to come.
Below is list of few important decisions by T-Govt:
1. Farm loans will be waived off upto Rs 1 Lakh. Agricultural loans on gold will also be included. With this, 39 Lakh seven thousand four hundred and nine families (3907409) will be benefitted and a burden of Rs 17,000 Crore to Rs 19,000 Crore will be levied on T-govt.
2. Rs 10 Lakh compensation to Telangana movement martyr families who sacrificed lives in Telangana movement since 1969. Free education, health and houses (for those who have no house) and if they’re agricultural familis and don’t have their own land (3 Acres of agricultural land). Orders were directed to revenue officials.
3. New pension scheme will come into force from Dasara to Diwali. Rs 1000 pension for senior citizens, widows. Rs 1500 pension for physically challenged. New cards will be issued to pensioners. Pension to be routed through their bank accounts.
4. Rs 50000 financial help for SC, ST girls’ marriages.
5. All police cases on T-protagonists, who participated since 2001, will be quashed with help of Home department
6. Tax on Autos, Tractors, Trolleys is abolished with immediate effect. With this 5.17 Lakh will be benefitted and Rs 56 Crore burden on government. The existing tax debts of them which accounts for Rs 76 Crore are waived off.
7. Existing fee reimbursement is quashed. Financial Assistance to Students of Telangana (FAST) is initiated for Telangana students. People who are residing before 1956 are only considered as native of Telangana.
8. All Tandas and Girijana Gudems with minimum 500 population have been transformed into Panchayatis.
9. Regularization of contract employees in all sectors. Around 40000 will be benefitted.
10. Telangana State government employees to get salaries on par with Central government employees.
11. Increment to T-employees on the eve of Telangana formation.
12. 3 Acres of land to poor SC families.
13. 12% reservations to Muslims, STs.
14. Rs 1000 Crore special budget for Muslims. Extra protection to Wakf lands.
15. Fund for Telangana NRIs.
16. Permissions to Palm wine (Kallu) outlets in twin cities by Dasara.
17. Bathukamma and Bonalu as State festivals.
18. Telangana Agricultural University to be built on the name of crusader-Prof. Jayashankar.
19. New Industrial policy to make Telangana as the top industrial state in India.
20. To make Hyderabad as global city, master plan has been chalked out. National-level consultants will be appointed.
21. As per Centre’s suggestion, slight changes in Telangana state emblem.
22. Telangana State Advisory Council to be constituted with specialists, intellectuals of various sectors.
23. Telangana State Election Commission is constituted.
24. Vertinary University on the name of former Prime Minister PV Narasimha Rao.
25. Telanagana State Tourism Development Corporation is announced.
26. Medical training for RMP, PMP doctors in villages and issual of certificates to them.
27. Telangana State Pollution Control Board to be appoited.
28. Rs 6.5 Crore loans of Maggam (embroidary) workers are waived off.
29. Existing laws in the name of Andhra Pradesh have been transferred into Telangana. The names of Joint government institutes, as mentioned in the 9th Schedule of State division act, to be transferred by adding a prefix of Telangana.
30. Nalgonda leader Karne Prabhakar’s name has been recommended to Governor for MLC.
31. 3883 Vehicles have been allotted to look after safety, security in twin cities. 3620 drivers and conistables posts are allotted freshly. Telangana Public Service Commissioin to be announced quickly.
32. K. Ramakrishna Reddy has been appointed as the new Advocate General. supernumerary posts to 134 DSPs who got reversion through Supreme Court’s orders.